Welcome to Hutchins Police Department
The mission of the Hutchins Police Department is to effectively and efficiently provide for the protection of lives and property, preserve the public peace, and provide needed community services with the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- Reward $5,000 for Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive From Dallas July 17, 2014AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added Israel Aguirre, 33, to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a cash reward up to $5,000 is now being offered for information leading to his capture.....................
- DPS Promotes Texas Ranger Wende Wakeman July 17, 2014AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) announced the promotion of Texas Ranger Wende Wakeman to the rank of lieutenant, making her the highest-ranking female in Texas Ranger history.....................
- Reminder: Reward Now $17,500 for Most Wanted Fugitive July 15, 2014AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety is reminding the public that the reward for Freddie Alaniz, 34, has increased to $17,500 for information leading to his capture.....................
- Most Wanted Sex Offender Captured in Los Angeles July 14, 2014AUSTIN - Leo Colston, 60, a Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender, is now in custody after being arrested on Thursday in California.....................
- The Transnational Gang Threat, Part 2 July 22, 2014Our series continues on the Central American Community Impact Exchange (CACIE) program, which aims to bring law enforcement and community groups together to develop programs that keep youths from being recruited by gangs. For that concept to work, the 22 CACIE participants from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, and the U.S must de
- The Transnational Gang Threat, Part 1 July 18, 2014FBI.gov recently accompanied a group of 22 community leaders and law enforcement officers from the U.S. and six Central American countries as they took part in CACIE—the Central American Community Impact Exchange program—an innovative training program whose mission is to deter young people from joining violent transnational gangs.
- A Byte Out of History: 50th Anniversary of the FBI’s Jackson Field Office July 15, 2014A half-century after the tumultuous Freedom Summer of 1964, we look back at history and circumstances that led to the creation of our Jackson Field Office, which has played a vital role in the Bureau’s civil rights program from the start.
- FBI Cyber Executive Briefs Congress on Joint Efforts to Bust Botnets July 15, 2014FBI Assistant Director Joseph Demarest testified before a Senate subcommittee today on cyber criminal threats and the FBI’s progress on campaigns to disrupt and disable significant botnets.
Have you answered the doorbell to find someone trying to sell you magazines or an alarm system? The City of Hutchins requires people selling those type of items to first obtain a solicitors permit from the City. Recently we have experienced alarm companies soliciting in Hutchins using very unethical methods. In one case, they were […]
Welcoming our newest officer today to our police family, Ernest Calvillo.