Welcome to Hutchins Police Department
The mission of the Hutchins Police Department is to effectively and efficiently provide for the protection of lives and property, preserve the public peace, and provide needed community services with the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- $3,000 Reward Offered for Most Wanted Sex Offender From San Antonio July 29, 2014AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added Robert Chrismon, 51, to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders list, and a cash reward up to $3,000 is now being offered.....................
- DPS Promotes Texas Ranger Wende Wakeman July 17, 2014AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) announced the promotion of Texas Ranger Wende Wakeman to the rank of lieutenant, making her the highest-ranking female in Texas Ranger history.....................
- Reward $5,000 for Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive From Dallas July 17, 2014AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added Israel Aguirre, 33, to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list, and a cash reward up to $5,000 is now being offered for information leading to his capture.....................
- Reminder: Reward Now $17,500 for Most Wanted Fugitive July 15, 2014AUSTIN - The Texas Department of Public Safety is reminding the public that the reward for Freddie Alaniz, 34, has increased to $17,500 for information leading to his capture.....................
- FBI Top Ten Fugitive Returned to U.S. July 30, 2014Top Ten Fugitive Jose Manuel Garcia Guevara was returned to Lake Charles, Louisiana, this morning following his surrender to authorities in Mexico. Guevara has been the subject of a manhunt since 2008, when he allegedly murdered a 26-year-old woman in the presence of her 4-year-old stepson
- The Transnational Gang Threat, Part 4 July 29, 2014The Central American Community Impact Exchange program (CACIE) recently conducted a training class for law enforcement and community leaders from six Central American countries and the U.S. aimed at exposing participants to community-based prevention programs that work so they might be implemented in other places. That deterrence approach—keeping young peopl
- The Transnational Gang Threat, Part 3 July 25, 2014Although not technically members of the Central American Community Impact Exchange program (CACIE), the four interpreters from our Language Services Section who recently took part in the two-week session were instrumental to the group’s success, ensuring that the police officers, pastors, social workers, and community activists from Honduras, Guatemala, El S
- The Transnational Gang Threat, Part 2 July 22, 2014Our series continues on the Central American Community Impact Exchange (CACIE) program, which aims to bring law enforcement and community groups together to develop programs that keep youths from being recruited by gangs. For that concept to work, the 22 CACIE participants from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, and the U.S must de
Have you answered the doorbell to find someone trying to sell you magazines or an alarm system? The City of Hutchins requires people selling those type of items to first obtain a solicitors permit from the City. Recently we have experienced alarm companies soliciting in Hutchins using very unethical methods. In one case, they were […]
Welcoming our newest officer today to our police family, Ernest Calvillo.